Hey guys,
my apologies again that I'm not updating here and that everything takes so long, but you know the drill, work, family, friends, private matters, and other things you have to do as an adult really takes its time 😔
For those of you who are still sticking around, I just wanted to tell you that I moved over to Proton Drive where I have uploaded all my stuff, including the old videos and all GIFs and pictures from this blog.
Here's the new link for downloading the content, check it out if you want:
I'm also trying to upload some new stuff here for July 31st (Harry's birthday), so stay tuned and sorry again for the long waiting!
P.S. If you have trouble with the content warning and login to access the blog, try to install this browser script to bypass it:
https://greasyfork.org/de/scripts/538362-blogspot-remove-sensitive-warning
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment